Wednesday 6 January 2016

Dr Who Wednesday #6


At last some miniatures painted!

For the Nostalgia bonus round of the Analogue Painting Challenge I went Dr Who and submitted these boys...


Loyal readers of this blog are rewarded with a better photo than
that submitted to the APC

Cybermen of course.  These are from BTD - their 'Earthshock'* version, with the exception of the one I've painted up as the Cyberleader, who is an earlier model.  They were something of a rush job and I'm quite unhappy with the basing - indeed there is a seventh where the basing all fell off as I tried to paint it before the glue dried (I told you it was a rush job, didn't I?).  He'll appear later in the Challenge with other odd Who figures.

*Poor old Adric - he never did get his end away...

The good news is that I found the Jon Pertwee figure that I'd lost!

And finally, just because,..

"Silver chap over there - five rounds rapid!"

4 comments:

  1. I'd better stock up on gold dust!

    Nice cybermen Edwin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always found Cybermen really scary as a boy! That said, I've managed to look out from behind the sofa long enough to see that this is a lovely entry Edwin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Clenches fist* Excellent.

    ReplyDelete