This isn't going to be an interesting post, but I need to put a marker down.
I'm not one for doing 'end of the quarter round-ups' or having hobby targets, but June was a disastrous month for me hobby-wise. A combination of health problems (the slightest being tennis elbow and up-coming root canal work) and work commitments (putting Diplomatist Books' back-catalogue onto a new platform) meant that I did absolutely nothing in that direction.
The only way out of such a slough is to set some targets. There are two main ones - clear the deck and make a start on the hirdmen.
Therefore, but the end of the month I want to
- get half-done terrain done
- finish painting a unit of Sikhs
- -do- some misc Dr Who creatures
- -do- all the bloody Daleks
- get the hirdmen off the sprues, stuck together and on bases
- -do- various Big Men