Friday 20 November 2015

Great News!

The Die is Cast!



Curt has announced that the 6th Annual Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge will begin on 20 December.  If you're interested, go here and sign up - I don't know how many places are available, but they will go quickly.

Huge thanks to Curt, who does a massive amount of work organising this event (he even donates the value of the entry piece to charity!).   This year he has made the sensible decision to enroll some helpers, so a shout-out to them too!

8 comments:

  1. Wishing you good painting productivity during the contest, Edwin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, one of my favourite spectator sports! Good luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with Gary in that one - I can only stand in awe and marvel at the ability of the challengers to keep up the pace!

      Delete
  3. I'm in as a light weight-but I'm in.

    Happy Challenge to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Gary this year as a spectator, but I shall be cheering you on, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you and all other Painting challenge entrants the very best of luck.

    ReplyDelete