Monday 26 January 2015

News from Diplomatist Books #8



The main news is that there will be no more news!

Not here anyway...

In order to have a better link to the actual storefront and to distance Diplomatist Books from the wilder meanderings that go on here, I have revamped the website.  I've dumped the old wix.com one (though not through any problem with wix  - I'd recommend them to anyone wanting a free site) and gone with an old familiar blogger.com set-up.  The new site is


Any updates or Diplomatist Books related stuff will go on that blog.

The History of Wargaming Project

The first update there, and already announced to our FaceBook followers, is that I have decided to stock publications of the History of Wargaming Project.

The first order has gone in and I will give full details once the books arrive.


1 comment: