Tuesday 2 September 2014

International Big Box Day

Welcomes

With a comp running, there will be a spate of new followers to welcome.  First off the blocks are


Welcome to you both!  I hope you enjoy the ride.

Big Boxes

Today is International Big Box Day - no, wait!  That's just at our house isn't it?

First is this, a charity shop purchase:-


Anyone remember me saying that I wasn't going to be distracted from Pulp in Egypt?  

But after the success of the last charity shop rocket, I couldn't pass up this much larger one (especially at £1.25!)


And the other bits and pieces look useful too.

"Guard it" he said.  "How long for?" I said.  "Until I come back!" he said.
That was last week...

And then there was this...




Can you tell what it is yet?

More has been revealed on the Diplomatist Books' Facebook page.



3 comments:

  1. That rocket looks like fun toy! SDoes it work? :-D
    I've seen what's in that other box on your FB page, so I will not tell it here!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, it never occurred to me to try! It's going to be painted and I don't want it dinged first!

      Delete
  2. Distracted already thats a no no.

    ReplyDelete