Monday 7 April 2014

Pottering, Welcomes and 50K Last Call

After the time spent last sorting out hobby space in the shed, yesterday and today I finally spent some time in it.  To say that I got back to the brushes would be an exaggeration though - I pottered around with a couple of terrain and plot point ideas I've been meaning to try out.


There are more new followers to welcome:-

Welcome to Thoughts of a Drepressive Diplomatist!  I hope you find something of interest here.

Now a big reminder to everyone - if you want to enter the prize draw you must comment on the draw post within the next 24 hours!


10 comments:

  1. That rocketship art is fantastic! who's it by/ where's it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All sorts of goodies at http://www.darkroastedblend.com

      Delete
  2. I have not managed to link my blog to my account properly, but you will find it with my entry for the giveaway in your last post.
    Cheers/Thomas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I should have remembered - I looked at it last night!

      Delete
  3. Sod charging the enemy in that!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not much use for running away from them in either!

      Delete
  4. Sod charging the enemy in that!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a wonderful armed car there and I believe it is the one that the UVF used in the build up to the IWI. Ever way it reminds me of VBCW really

    ReplyDelete