How to Play
The rules are fairly standard. It is a prize draw in which you can earn up to three entries.
- Enter by commenting on this post. You don't have to commit yourself now to which prize you want, but I will find it interesting to know what prizes people are drawn to (if it's just the concept of Free Stuff, that's alright).
- You can earn another entry by being a follower of the blog - either existing or new.
- Another entry comes your way if you promote this draw (either on your own blog or elsewhere). You'll have to let me know that you've done so via the comments.
- David Day, A Guide to Tolkien
- Penguin Classics, Alfred the Great: Asser's Life of King Alfred and Other Contemporary Sources
- John Wacher, Roman Britain
- D Mason & A Selwood, Right Up the Empire - Victorian illustrations with amusing (modern) captions. This one's got a torn dust jacket (but it's free!)
- Jules Stewart, The Khyber Rifles: From the British Raj to Al Qaeda
- Patrick Abbott, The British Airship at War, 1914-1918
- Geoffrey Bennett, The Battle of Jutland
- Six postcards of Edward VII
- Six various royalty postcards
Good luck everyone!
As this post is probably going to generate some traffic, I have no qualms in pointing out that I don't just give books away - I sell them too. Go here to buy some!